Call us on 01249 443256
Code of care
The client will be treated with respect and care at all times.
Disclosure of all information during therapy and consultations remains confidential.
- The hypnotherapist has a professional obligation to report to relevant authorities any concerns, if they believe the client may be intending to cause harm to themselves, the therapist, or others.
- A query on the suitability or conflict of therapy with other treatment practitioners may have to be asked occasionally, with client permission.
- The hypnotherapist has a professional obligation to report to relevant authorities any concerns they believe where the client may intend to harm themselves, the therapist, or others.
- I have regular supervision as part of my professional practice. I may discuss your case with other qualified hypnotherapists. I will not identify you in these supervision sessions.
A full copy of The Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy’s Code of Practice is available here.
This complies with that of the CNHC, a Department of Health supported Register on which I am a registered member.
It is advised that you consult your doctor before having complementary therapy, including hypnotherapy. It’s important to note that results may vary from person to person.
- The therapist has fully explained the hypnotherapy plan to my satisfaction.
- I understand that I will need to listen to the relaxation CD/online link (not while driving) and to consider the content of the sessions in order to enhance the success of the treatment.
- I understand the success of the treatment, in part, is determined by the desire to achieve the changes and the commitment to the format of the sessions.
- I accept the fee payable and note the cancellation policy in the terms and conditions.
Respect for the client and therapist will be constantly maintained.