Call us on 01249 443256
Solution-Focused Hypnotherapy Plus (SFH+)
Have you ever wondered what’s the best way to help a client who has a fear of something, but not a full-blown phobia?
Have you ever seen a client who wants help with an issue preventing them being as successful as they’d like with their chosen sport (yips, dartitis, match shy)?
What would you do with a client who has a needle phobia?
Or would you like to know more about NLP and how to use it successfully with clients?
How would you help a client dealing with grief issues?
What can you do with a client who just doesn’t seem to make any progress – week after week, session after session they seem bogged down in the issue that brought them to you in the first place?
SFH+ is the complete extension to the solution-focused hypnotherapy training you will have received. Without getting immersed in the problem, SFH+ can help you to help your client achieve their goals more quickly and more easily without changing any of the basic skills you already have.
And you can do all that through online or classrrom-based CPD.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the term used to describe the learning activities hypnotherapy professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities.
The following CPD/training courses are available using GoToMeeting. All you need to do is register and follow the link on your computer at the agreed time. You will see the presentation on your computer screen and you will hear the sound through your computer's speakers. There are facilities to ask questions built in to GoToMeeting. If only a few people are doing a CPD, I will unmute the microphones.
Sessions last around 3 hours and cost £35.
CPDs coming soon
- Sport hypnotherapy – explaining techniques to use with any sports person.
- The complete guide for dealing with any fear ever – techniques for dealing with phobias.
- Positive psychology – a brief look at positive psychology and how it can help us.
- Dealing with limiting beliefs – how to help clients become more positive.
- What to do when a client is stuck – helping people to move forward with their lives.
- NLP for hypnotherapists – a look at NLP techniques that we can use.
- Mindfulness for hypnotherapists – a look at Mindfulness and what we can learn.
- How to write your own scripts (language patterns) or make them up as you go along.
The dates when these courses will be available will be listed here soon.