Call us on 01249 443256
You know the joke: your staff are full of apathy and lack any motivation, but you just can't be bothered to do anything about it!
Motivational training provides a way for staff to improve their communication and presentation skills, but more importantly, it can boost their performance and create a winning working environment. It can improve people's attitude towards their organization and workload and their confidence. It can remove personality clashes between colleagues and customers creating successful working relationships. It can also enhance management styles.
One-day motivational training days are charged at £750 per day. Therapy days are charged at £800 per day. During these days, employees can benefit from one-to-one sessions using the latest NLP and hypnotherapy techniques to help solve personal problems. Sessions last one hour per person.
Separately, life-coaching is offered at £60 per hour.
Motivation can be different for different people and is dependent in many ways on the personality of the person being motivated. For an organization, it needs the aims of the staff to be closely aligned to its aims. People are only motivated towards things that they can relate to and that they can believe in.
Motivational theories include:
- Douglas McGregor's XY Theory
- William Ouchi's Theory Z
- Ingham and Luft's Johari Window model
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Herzberg's Motivational Theory
- Transactional model.
Personality models include:
- The Four Temperaments/Four Humours
- Freud's stages of development
- Carl Jung's Psychological Types
- Myers Briggs personality types theory (MBTI model)
- Keirsey's personality types theory (Temperament Sorter model)
- Hans Eysenck's personality types theory
- Katherine Benziger's Brain Type theory
- William Moulton Marston's DISC personality theory (Inscape, Thomas Int, etc)
- Belbin Team Roles and personality types theory
- The 'Big Five' Factors personality model
- FIRO-B Personality Assessment model
- Warriors, Settlers, and Nomads
- Enneagram of Personality