I would like to introduce myself and offer my services, which I believe can help your staff perform better.
My name is Trevor Eddolls and I am your local representative for the Association of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH). Solution Focused Hypnotherapists are highly-trained clinical practitioners working with people to help them manage a variety of issues, including the reduction of stress and anxiety.
The benefits of stress reduction
Staff in most businesses today are working under tremendous pressure. Managing this pressure is critical to prevent increasing levels of stress and anxiety. And reducing stress has positive results such as:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased productivity
- Improved focus
- Higher levels of confidence
- Overall increases in wellbeing.
How we can help
- Absence management consultancy
- Stress management training programmes
- Anxiety management consultancy service
- Confidence coaching
- Advanced rapport skills for sales professionals
- Public speaking coaching
- Weight management programmes
- Advanced communication and influencing skill programmes
- Redundancy support programmes
- Charisma in leadership programmes
What is Solution Focused Hypnotherapy?
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is based on the findings of neuroscience and psychology, and incorporates the clinically-proven aspects of Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), and Positive Psychology.
Our therapists use their neuroscientific understanding of the workings of the brain to help people understand why they sometimes feel sad/depressed, scared/anxious, or upset/angry, and what they can do to take back control.
How are our therapists qualified?
Hypnotherapists with the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy all hold a Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) from the National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH) and often have many other qualifications. They are also fully insured and hold enhanced DBS checks for work with children and vulnerable adults.
What we offer
The Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy and its members are dedicated to the improvement of mental wellbeing of staff. We offer talks and workshops in your offices that will help your staff:
- Recognise the warning signs of excessive stress and anxiety
- Understand how and why stress affects us the way it does
- Identify and develop practical strategies to reduce stress and anxiety
- Identify and develop practical strategies to improve confidence and performance.
These talks and workshops can be tailored to suit all groups, and can be delivered in a variety of formats and lengths. They are fun and interesting and are always very well received.
I do not employ any magic or trickery, just simple concentration techniques and information about the brain, which allow an individual to take control of their emotional state and remain focused and confident while being challenged.
If you would like to discuss this further or to arrange a meeting, please contact me on 01249 443256 or at email@example.com.